2012年6月30日星期六

Fashion designer Saima Ali Dada wanted to go international!


  Saima Ali Dada is a renowned fashion designer who was talented in the fashion industry for many years. It is currently running "Mahogany," the store in Garden City, which is very popular among the fashionistas. Saima has changed a very broad vision of the development from day to day of Fashion in Pakistan and around the world.

According to Saima Ali Dada, it would expand its network as the design and in other countries. She said that with the help of our fashion industry, we can create our image too fresh in the world.

Saima Ali Dada spoke to the Daily Times, and expressed his passion and love for fashion and her future plans.

"I started my career with an art gallery where we are exposed to the elements in terms of art and culture. When designing, I always try to wear comfortable clothes to the harbor to look a woman up to the definition of his personality to create gracious," said When asked about his inspirations Saima, Saima said:... "My inspiration from day one, the common people in our society, I believe very practical and not in expensive clothes, but rather should be affordable, you can see we have a very rich strong culture and what is different other, therefore, women should wear dresses of the East after their culture with light touches of modern style. "

The question of what women should wear those summers, Saima said, "the white color of the skin and apple green in the daytime and in the colors of the evening light."

To a question about his favorite designer, Saima said, "Bee Jee really excited me, because she is very creative and true genius in the fashion industry. The fashion industry in Pakistan is growing and consistent care."

When asked the question of "mahogany" her own fashion line, Saima said: "We are the best in the fashion industry at the moment, but the work of Nikki and Nina impressed me very much, because they work very hard."

When asked who they would like to design, Saima said: "I would Angelina Jolie are planning, if and when it gets an Oscar."

About his plans for the future, Saima said: "I would love to expand my business in the Middle East and Europe."

When asked what grade she met while charging his clothes, said Saima.. "I believe in designing for the masses I make clothes for people's pockets based I also like the younger generations to encourage the fashion industry type. Do not try to copy others, be original and fly high. "





没有评论:

发表评论