2013年6月3日星期一

Chanel West Coast rapper to Karl Lagerfeld, "is a tribute to all major brands and Karl and pay fashionable"


  Chanel West Coast could be next Kreayshawn. The small, white, blonde female hip-hop rap fashion and Karl Lagerfeld in his single "Karl".

Fashionista reports that Chanel West Coast, whose real name is Chelsea Chanel Dudley, debuted on MySpace. She has roles in "Fantasy Factory" MTV and had "The ridiculous."

Now she concentrates on his rap career, which decided an angle like that.

"It is, in fact, we call it 'Karl' now in case it does not happen to like it and wants to sue me or something, but really this song was born because I love the mode and it is a bit like the opposite of what is done with Kreayshawn, "Gucci Gucci," which is a sort of dissension brands, but it has to pay honor to all the major brands and Karl and fashion, "said Chanel West Coast of the song.

"I feel like it is the fashion in general, really just watch stolen in the song, I say." Look I'm flying in the sky attached, "the song is about looking your best, looking fly and it's not really that big brands to be a fashion girl style," she added.

Chanel West Coast has also discussed his interest in fashion.

"I work with stylists here and there to shoot or red carpet," she said.

"My style from day to day a little more casual, but every time I go on the red carpet, or take photos or videos of music sessions, I like to be glamorous. Things I do not like mixing vintage with expensive and high -end stuff, like today I wear a T-shirt Forever 21 Giuseppe sneakers.

"Some days I feel like dressing like a girl skater and a few days I have more chic and dressed up and girly girl is, so it's really what I feel when I wake up that day."

"I love Giuseppe, Jimmy Choo, Chanel I Love, I of course Balmain, Givenchy, love all brands of drugs," she said.



没有评论:

发表评论