2013年7月7日星期日

May Jagger Goergia excellent casting Miu Miu!


       The brand met in a commercial cream tops Models: Adriana Lima, Daphne Groeneveld, Lindsey Wixson, Katlin Aas, Goergia May Jagger ... They wiggle in front of the camera Inez & Vinoodh.

In the video the daughter of Mick Jagger sure that both What fatale for a femme. Recently confessed to the young woman, the memory 'A teenager in his head "with Britney Spears dans son Ipod full of tutus in dressing son.

"There are so many things that you would in my wardrobe are shocking, I have huge tutus, costumes Sumo combis latex ... and I still listen to Britney Spears" to explain it before Subject SES teeth of happiness: "There were serious discussions teeth on my Instagram A person of 12 years told me that wearing rings and someone he replied:". Do not say "him. It's really sweet."

She concludes. "It is this idea of ??perfection (in modeling), EC Was not know girl is Que girl aussi Problems of this is to make people understand that the world is a man. I worried and wondered what I like is old look. Would an old lady with teeth who are afraid. "



没有评论:

发表评论