2013年8月5日星期一

star recruit Harry Kewell played for Myer Spring / Summer Fashion Launch

Harry Kewell is the latest star of Myer to launch the spring / summer collection rookie.  The Melbourne Heart signing normally shows his talent on the football field, but he takes his talents to the podium. Kewell made his debut. Than a model for the Spring and Summer Collection 2014 Myer collection launch at Fox Studios in Sydney on Thursday night A Politix ambassador since 2008, presents the last line of the brand. "The Myer fashion show is completely new to me, but I feel relaxed me, I have made the connection with Politix and I like what I wear,'' Kewell said. "I know I declared with a group of boys and Politix, expected to go a long bridge Myer - should be fun'' The longest ever catwalk, is 48m long, is used for the show. Kewell shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Myer ambassadors Jennifer Hawkins, Kris Smith and Julia Nobis international model, as well as 60 other models. By a close up on Kewell Danielle Spencer and Jodi and Braith Anasta is about 550 guests, including Laura Dundovic, Bridget and Frances Abbott, Didier Cohen, Rachael Finch, be. A total of 31 designers in the glamorous show with Manning Cartell and Toni Maticevski to close opening.

没有评论:

发表评论