2012年10月22日星期一

Chanel made me do it

I have an alter ego. Most of the time I think it is wrapped in tissue paper, although housed in the box and slid back of the closet. You rarely see the light of day. After some time, the dim memories of his abominable behavior, then I get an issue contemplation. After all, she is very beautiful, my alter ego. It is a pair of pumps with pristine Chanel black and gold fingers gold chain wrapped around the foot and heel. I've put together a variety of fashion-heels mouth water, but Chanel is the leader of the pack. This is perhaps because it is the only one that I paid full price, only to come on-this-season retail, but in reality it is incredibly beautiful. People have simply crossed the street to tell me: "I like your shoes." As you can imagine, that the attention does not keep his feet on the ground well, so to speak. Instead as my tender perfection YSLS Rive Gauche or Show impeccable manners my kitten heels Gucci, Chanel is a kind bitch. Yesterday, my friend L.J.R. I was forced to admit that Chanel is not just a pair of shoes, it is the dark half Nicky Bryson. At first, when I. Pull my feet on a journey around the world, I command Chanel I'm charming, funny, caring and positive shy when people tell me how much they love my shoes. Then, gradually, my personality changed that Chanel began to work his will. It starts with a little pain in the balls of my feet. Generally, Chanel is as comfortable as a pair of slippers lined, but if it begins to make his train, she begins to bite me. I know that this is to assert his dominance manner. From this point, it could either way. I'm tired of listening to my little toes and go home without incident, and I'm going to succumb to Stockholm Syndrome and stay outside to do his bidding. It was traced to a Chanel outrageously beautiful and Olympic champion said: "I was stalking your friendship for years and I never saw him out of my clutches." To this day I do not know whether lesbians like me or my athletic shoes. It was Chanel who disdain Matthew Newton informed in a strip club she did not know who he was because they did not have TV. Spoiler Alert, Chanel has a totally enormous television and monitors all types of waste terrible, but they just wanted to see him squirm. And last night it was Chanel who pranced aggressive bad for a woman in an evening gown of his very visible "invisible bra" ended output a set of colleagues and roared with laughter about the episode for the rest of the night. In defense of Chanel, she was tired of standing around on the carpet in the dirty marble bar and had to do something to clean her unique. In addition, the room was full of polyester suits badly pressed which makes it difficult for us both to breathe. I was to spend that kind of thing from a series of isolated incidents. Chanel so rare that it's time on my feet, I forgot his past misconduct. But thanks to a great moment of clarity LJR, I had to the fact that at Chanel and I get together, we are hell to put on their heels.

没有评论:

发表评论