2013年7月1日星期一

Anna leaves Brigitte Bardot loves, hates Over-Accessorizing


       As the founder of PRISM, a line of eyewear, swimwear and handbags, white Anna leaves something on the integration of style seamlessly into everyday life. The former model and journalist prism began in 2009 with the aim of the everyday (in this case, glasses) at the same time wearable and beautifully crafted. Their bags and bathing suits follow a similar MO and are inspired by and named after exotic destinations. Here deciduous share some of his favorite things and tips on how to enjoy the summer, preferably in one of their swimsuits.

Define your style in three words:
Minimal, unfussy, attenuated.

Daily uniform:
Something simple and comfortable, but also stylish, I'm combining the function and aesthetics in my daily life.

Greatest Hits:
Balenciaga triangle mini skirt, ankle length black dress Cos, leather Celine dress shirt, Levi roll-up carrot top jeans.

Favorite shoes:
Black chic flat boots, Miu Miu sandals, my leopard sneakers PRISM, Rachel Comey boots, Alaia heels.

Finishing Touches:
Balenciaga necklace given and made by Anna Byers rings of my job, my PRISM Manhattan Mini Bag in Leopard Pony / black leather.

Night view:
A pencil skirt, cropped sweater and heels.

Best New Artist:
Cosmetics Bioderma and Sicily, and frozen fruit smoothies. Lately I've been listening to Chronixx.

Favorite stores:
In the U.S., certainly Barneys New York, Opening Ceremony and The Webster. In Milan, Rossana Orlandi, the most amazing interiors shop and one of my favorites in the world. I also love the bookstores Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris and the Serpentine Gallery in London.

Style pet peeve:
Too many accessories! Over accessorizing is a sin of the final mode in my book.

Style icons:
Marisa Berenson, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot and all the old starlets of the 50s and 60s.

Last purchase:
Brass earrings that I found in Venice!

Lusting after:
Real Estate in New York, LA, Paris and Kingston!

Favorite places:
I love the roof at the Met, the Guggenheim, the Tate Modern, the pavilion at the Serpentine Gallery, Groucho, Bar Pitti.

Swimsuit shopping tips:
Buy according to your body type. Think of it as buying well-fitting lingerie - it should complement your body. And buy colors instead of just buying something your skin tone, light to suit for the beach. Also buy two different sets that you can mix and match (so you basically have four bikinis!) Can.

Next vacation:
Jamaica to Miami Swim Week!

What to pack:
PRISM, I take the journey into the new / beach bag Mustique in the wicker / black pony, because it is so functional and holds everything together. I will also wear my leopard sneakers PRISM, Moscow sunglasses and camouflage Capri Black Matte shade sunglasses, and three or four bikinis prism to mix and match. I'll also throw in my Miu Miu sandals. The rest of my wardrobe is anything but simple, transitional piece from day to night: The shirt dresses, long skirts, soft cotton t-shirts and tank tops.



没有评论:

发表评论